Assistant Director, Alumni RelationsCompany: University of West Florida
Date Posted: February 21, 2018
The University of West Florida invites applications for the position of Assistant Director of Alumni Relations (Position #105970).
Position reports to the Director of Alumni Relations and has responsibilities for development, implementation and evaluation of alumni special events and programs that will increase affinity, engagement and giving.
Minimum qualifications: Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Strong organizational, strategic and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in institutional advancement or equivalent service.
• Successful experience recruiting and managing volunteers
• Proven record of event planning and implementation.
• Evening and weekend work, and travel is occasionally required.
• Must have initiative, energy, and the ability to work both independently and as team.
Salary Range: $42,000-$47,000 Application Process Applicants must apply online at https://jobs.uwf.edu.
The preferred response date to apply is March 12, 2018. Be prepared to attach a resume, a cover letter, and a list of professional references to the online application. Additional information about the University of West Florida is available at www.uwf.edu
The University of West Florida is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Disabled/Veteran employer. Any individual requiring special accommodation to apply is requested to advise UWF by contacting UWF Human Resources at 1-850-474-2694 (voice) or 1-850-857-6158 (TTY). A criminal background check is required for successful candidates. E-Verify requirements may apply for employment in certain positions. All Applications for Employment at the University are subject to the Florida public records law. PI101258838